Here at Salem Audiology Clinic we believe that an educated patient is our best patient. It is because of this belief that we have developed our Shoppers Guide to Hearing Aids. The guide was written with the goal of providing consumers with good, common sense information that they can utilize to be successful with hearing aids. There are numerous myths about hearing loss and hearing aids that can be dispelled by simply having the right information.
The shoppers guide is not just for first time hearing aid shoppers. We feel that anyone, current user or not, can benefit from reading it.
In the guide you will learn about:
- The hearing test – What should be covered and how long it should take.
- Technological Solutions – What level of technology is right for you.
- Physical Design – It’s not just about cosmetics.
- Budget – The best hearing aid you can reasonably afford.
- Consumer Protection – There are laws to protect you.
- Step by step guide – How to be successful with hearing aids.
If you would like to obtain a copy of our Shoppers Guide simply fill out the information below and we will mail a copy to you.
Meet the Team
The best way to pick the right hearing expert is to get to know them.
What Our Patients Say
Find out what people you may know in your community say about our services.
Talk to the Experts
Call us today to cut through the confusion about hearing loss and hearing aids.
Doug W., Patient