Meet the Team
The best way to pick the right hearing expert is to get to know them.
What People Say
Find out what people you may know in your community say about our services.
Talk to the Experts
Call us today to cut through the confusion about hearing loss and hearing aids.
Talk to the Hearing Aid Experts in Salem and Woodburn, Oregon
Are you ready to start living your life to the fullest again? Without the barrier of hearing loss, you’ll feel reconnected to the people, activities, and sounds that matter most, without the stress and strain that hearing impairment creates.
At Salem Audiology Clinic, we’ve been helping people overcome hearing loss in the Willamette Valley since 1982. While things have changed quite a bit since then—especially hearing aid technology—our approach has remained the same, which is that of a small, family-owned business that treats its patients like it would its own family members.
And that’s what sets us apart from the rest. We’ll work with you until we find the appropriate solution, and we’ll be the first to tell you if hearing aids are not required. If you are a candidate for hearing aids, we’ll guide you through the process of selecting the best model based on your lifestyle and budget, and we’ll program, fine-tune, and optimize your selection for the best results.
We are and always have been in the business of building long-term relationships, and your hearing is our number-one priority from the moment you call to schedule your first appointment. So go ahead and pick up the phone; you’ll be glad you did.
5 Reasons to Act Now
- You’ll increase your self-confidence.
When you can carry on a conversation, and can clearly hear what others are saying, you’ll not only feel smarter, you’ll act it, too.
- You’ll improve your relationships with family and friends.
When you hear better, it makes it easier to communicate and stay connected.
- You can increase your income.
You’ll enjoy work more and won’t miss out on opportunities because of hearing loss.
- You’ll feel better physically.
Hearing loss is directly correlated to increased hospital visits. With better hearing, your balance may improve and you’ll be healthier and happier, too.
- You’ll enjoy life more.
With better hearing, you can live life to its fullest.
Why Choose Salem Audiology Clinic?
- We love helping people reconnect with those they love through better hearing. Our passion is helping you hear better so you can enjoy your passions, too.
- We help you understand what type of hearing loss you have and the best solutions that are available to you, so you can make an informed buying decision—one that will make you happy.
- While there are lots of options out there, we’ve researched and tested hundreds of hearing aids and only carry the best.
- Once you’ve selected the best hearing aid for your hearing, your lifestyle, and your budget, we program it for perfection—ensuring that you achieve the highest sound quality.
- Then we follow-up with you to fine tune your hearing aids to work optimally.
- Your satisfaction is our biggest concern.
Virginia S., Patient
Dorris D., Patient
Doug W., Patient